Tuwaduq Family Services
- Tuwaduq Family Services is dedicated to the promotion of social, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being of the present and future generations; building toward an independent, healthy nation that preserves the traditional values, culture and customs of the Tuwaduq people. Tuwaduq Family Services will provide programs and services to children, youth, families and community designed to create a self-reliant and self-
sufficient Skokomish Tuwaduq Nation.
Our goal is to develop wrap around programs that provide an array of services in one facility. We are creating a circle of care system that addresses multiple issues an individual or family may experience. The staff and programs are working as a team to insure that each individual and family receives the services or referral resources available to meet their needs.
Summary of Services
- Social Service Manager– Administers and oversees all operations within the Social Services Department, including authorizing all contracts, agreements, referral transactions, and budget expenditures. Is responsible for the day to day supervision of personnel and program planning.
- Administrative Assistant/Receptionist– Provides administrative assistance to the Social Service staff and programs. Answering phones and taking messages for staff. Provides intake of food vouchers and provides guidance to the community when calling.
- Indian Child Welfare– Provides services to ensure health and safety of children. The primary goal of ICW is to preserve families and give children the opportunity to live and grow in a supportive and well environment. ICW provides investigative services of child abuse and neglect. ICW provides community education that strengthens families and incorporates best practice models that respect and incorporate cultural and traditional values. Provides outreach, community education, support groups and parenting education.
- Family Violence– Provides victims of violence support through advocacy, emergency shelter, and necessities. Community education and prevention of domestic and family violence, follow-up, home visits, phone contacts with clients, continued advocacy that may include court appearances with the victims and provides referrals to the other resources.
- Vocational Rehabilitation– Provides culturally appropriate, community-based program of vocational rehabilitation services consistent with their individual strengths, resources, priorities, concerns, abilities, capabilities, interests and informed choices so that they may prepare for and engage in gainful employment.
- Garden Program– Provides organic fresh vegetable for community elders and all other community members who may need fresh vegetables and traditional medicines.
- Victims of Crime-develop and sustain a comprehensive victim assistance program that provides a culturally competent and multidisciplinary response for victims of crime, their families, and the Skokomish Community. The program is designed to enhance current services established by the Skokomish Tribe through navigation of tribal victim resources.
|Tuwaduq Family Services Manager||Rosetta LaClair||(360) 426-7788 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Admin Assistant/Receptionist||Donna LeClair||(360) 426-7788 email@example.com|
|Domestic Violence Community Advocate||Victoria Parker||(360) 426-7788 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Domestic Violence Outreach Specialist||Patty Gouley||(360) 426-7788 email@example.com|
|Indian Child Welfare Caseworker||Linda Charette||(360) 426-7788 x. firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Indian Child Welfare Caseworker||Roxann Dreier||(360) 426-7788 x. email@example.com|
|Vocational Rehabilitation Intake Counselor||Rosetta LaClair||(360) 426-7788 x. firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Vocational Rehabilitation Coordinator||Carol Cordova||(360) 426-7788 x. email@example.com|
|Victims of Crime Resource Coordinator||Vacant||(360) 426-7788|
|General Assistance||Rosetta LaClair||(360) 426-7788 x. firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Garden Program||David Pulsifer||(360) 426-7788|
|Healthy Families Home Visitor||Mariah Williams||(360) 426-7788 x. email@example.com|